We’re glad to see you’re interested in our metal detecting club!
We have two stipulations to becoming and remaining a member.
1. Upon joining, you must be an Upper Peninsula of Michigan resident.
2. You have to become, or be, current on your annual dues.
How much are the annual dues?
Membership fee to join is $20.00 per year. The year will run from August to August.
Why would I want to become a member?
Why not? We’re currently the only metal detecting club in the U.P. and your membership makes us one more member stronger. Besides promoting something we all enjoy, you will also be eligible for some member benefits such as:
• That really cool cap above! Every member gets a baseball type cap with the club name embroidered on the front when they
become an active member.
• Monthly Meetings – Every month we host a member meeting where we get together and share our stories and treasures.
• Member Advice – We’re willing to teach and share tips and techniques. Don’t worry if you’re new to metal detecting. We can help you get started and maintain your interest.
• Annual Picnic – Every year we close out the summer season with a members picnic where we eat great food and a metal detecting seeded token hunt for great prizes.The picnic is usually in late September at Pioneer Trail park between Escanaba and Gladstone.
• Members Sale – Every member has the option to have their metal detecting gear listed in our For Sale By Club Members section.
• Members Guidelines – View the Club Guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!